Job description, responsibilities and duties
• Integrating and arbitrating customer demand (call offs, and Forecasts).
• Managing critical situation to avoid customer line down at minimum premium freight costs.
• LISTEN TO VOICE OF CUSTOMER: Respect customer procedures and by working with customer logistics performance data to make sure correct performance reporting.
• Anticipate and escalate exceptional events such as for example strikes to minimize effects on U-Shin operations and costs.
• Support service rate performance at right level and ensure regular monitoring of it toward 100% customer satisfaction.
• Proactively build strong customer relationships.
• Prepare data for MPS planning (demand arbitration).
• Support internal flows’ optimization by using daily planning tools to meet customer demand and respect the stock strategy (logistics box, sequencer, launcher).
• Organize shipments to customer on time and in right quantity (using visual management tools, where applicable).
Employee perks, benefits
- working with new technologies,
- Sick Days (4x),
- loyality bonus,
- attendance bonus,
- Multisport card,
- career grow on logistic department,
- Edenred card - 400€/ year
- young, dynamic environment.
Information about the selection process
In case of your interest in the above mentioned position, please send us your CV in English and Slovak language by e-mail with the subject : Customer Service Contact.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
15 August 2020 (there are still 19 more days)
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
• English language at communication level.
• Resistance to stress, appetite.
• Team work, responsible approach to problem solving.
• Very good organizational skills.
1 100 EUR/month
FROM 1,100 EUR (depends on experience)